For current regulations, the design of an infrastructure needs to take into account all factors that may influence the environment and the local population, thus establishing the impact that works may have on the territory and the measures required to quantify, assess and reduce it. Thanks to the multidisciplinary nature of its work team, over the years STEAM has developed many infrastructure projects and analysed how they interact with the territory. STEAM has followed through the entire implementation process, from an initial assessment of territorial feasibility to the design phase and works management phase, paying special attention to environmental issues.
STEAM has a portfolio that includes the following services for infrastructures and territory:
- Pre-feasibility studies and environmental feasibility
- Environmental impact studies and assessments
- Transport studies
- Environmental impact ratings
- Scheduling interventions of environmental mitigation
- Monitoring noise levels and vibrations