STEAM provided for project drafting for technological systems for restoration and functional adaptation of the Hall of Columns at Giustiniani Palace in Venice.
The expected mechanical systems in the intervention in question were as follows:
- Plants distributed fire extinguishing (fire extinguishers, fire hoses, inert gas);
- Smoke extraction system;
- Production system chilled water / hot water for air-conditioning;
- Air handling system (UTA) with heat recovery systems, for air conditioning of the hall the columns;
- Installation of distribution fluids for hot / chilled water for air conditioning;
- Air conditioning VRF direct expansion;
- Water and sanitary system, with domestic hot water;
- Adjustment systems.
Electrical and special systems of communication and safety, the subject of the design are as follows:
- Changes and additions in the BT control room;
- Outstanding UPS;
- Lines and main ducts and secondary distribution;
- Switchboards distribution;
- General lighting and security systems;
- Lighting fixtures;
- Distribution equipment and use FM;
- Earthing and potential equalization (as a connection to the existing).
- Smoke and Fire Alarms;
- Sound system;
- Public address system;
- System telephone and data transmission;
- TV system.
Finally an acoustic study was done to assess the level of noise product in the external from the newly installed machines, on the roof terraces.