STEAM was commissioned to write up the master plan, develop the preliminary, final and executive design, and subsequent supervision of works of new Novi Sad hospital in Serbia, renovating and expanding the existing structure.
Hospital Presidium needs, in line with future developments of diagnostic centre, following actions:
- To change medical gas storage
- To centralize diagnostic and nuclear medicine departments, laboratories, emergency room and intensive care unit
- To implement connections between presidium and parking area
- To divide ambulances access
- Connections between existing Hospital and internal medicine department through the construction of a bridge
STEAM has also design all mechanical, electrical and special plant for the structure, with the fundamental objectives of energy conservation and continuity of 24h/24h service even in case of maintenance or breakdown.